Often when we use the term "family-friendly", we really mean "kid-friendly". We believe in creating spaces that accommodate the entire family (parents included). Can you spot the family-friendly elements in the featured living room below? Feel free to share your family-friendly tips in the comments below.
- Closed storage by the door makes a great landing spot for keys and bags when entering the home. The drawers are an excellent solution for storing and organizing mail and homework.
- The large sectional is great for entertaining and family movie nights. It's low to the ground accommodating the smallest members of the family. Also, an extra special bonus, because it's so low to the ground, toys and food never find there way under the couch anymore!
- The vintage moroccan table is unique but not too precious. When entertaining, one can relax and not be concerned about water spots and spills. Also, it can easily be folded up and stored away allowing for more play area for the kids.
- It's a pouf and mult-functional in it's very nature. It's a foot rest. It's extra seating. It's a landing pad. The possibilities are endless.
- These acrylic side tables don't take up any visual weight in the room but they pack a punch in functionality. They easily hold the drinks. Additionally, they can be pulled out and used as tables for the kids activities. Puzzles and coloring anyone?